Monday September 16, 2019 -
Saturday September 21, 2019
- Through the looking glass - dress mis-matched/wacky.
- Story time at Lunch w/ Sollod
- Talent show at 6:00 PM in the theatre! $5 entrance fee
- Off with your head - get your goriest gear on! (fake blood, and injuries, NO MASKS).
- Prep Rally - purchase your class gear for Friday's pep rally!
- Shirt Decorating 6:00 PM courtyard
- Queens croquet: dress in either powder-puff shirts or in your finest country club attire! Polos, khakis, and dresses are dress code
- Tea Party at lunch - purchase fresh tea!
- Powder Puff - come watch the boys cheer and the girls play football! 6:00 PM at the Shark Pit ($5 entrance fee).
- Face Card Soldiers - dress up in camo and army gear to defend your queen
- Carnival Lunch - enjoy the food offered up by Spanish River's classes and clubs! Bring money for food!
- Restaurant - come support fellow sharks and DECA at the Five Guys mall 3-9 PM.
- Class colors:
- Senior King & Queen of Sharks - Blue and Silver
- Junior Mad Hatter - Black and Red
- Sophmore Cheshire Cat - Purple and White
- Freshmen White Rabbit - White
- Pep Rally - come journey down the Rabbit Hole and bring your spirit for our Alice in Wonderland themed Pep-Rally!
- Homecoming Football game
- RAH Club Tailgate 5:30 PM (free for paid members)
- 6:30 Blue out! Skark pit, come decked out in Shark Gear and show your shark pride! ($5 entrance fee). Half-time show: Homecoming court.
- Please make sure all outfits and dress attire are following school dress code! 7 PM - 11 PM in the Gym